We cannot get enough of TV Queen Scarlett Moffatt who is more famous for her witty one-liners than her incredible weight loss transformation and her adventures with campmate (and heart-throb) Larry Lamb.
Let's journey back and remember all her hillarious quips from Channel 4's Gogglebox where she discusses everything from Ed Balls to getting your knockers out for a spray tan.
1. Scarlett Moffatt on Martin Freeman's political video for the Labour Party ahead of the 2015 general election:
2. Scarlett on her celebrity doppelganger:
3. On Simon Cowell:
Betty: 'Why’s he wearing sunglasses indoors?'
Scarlett ‘Because he can. He’s Simon Cowell. Who’s going to go up to him and say ‘ you look like a knob’?’
4. On Bear Grylls’ The Island:
5. On London life:
6. Scarlett on The Voice:
‘It’s like a poor man’s X Factor isn’t it? I like it, but The X Factor sh*ts all over it.’
7. During a documentary called Collectaholics, about a man who collects hundreds and hundreds of teddy bears:
‘Oh he needs a f**ing friend. I’m going to befriend him honestly. I feel like ringing him up for a pint.’
8. On getting your boobs out for a spray tan:
9. On psychics:
‘She can speak to all those spirits and not one has told her that her hair looks s**t?’
10. On Gregg Wallace in Strictly Come Dancing:
11. Scarlett on life in the North:
12. On Ed Balls:
‘Ed Balls? You can’t take any f**er seriously with the last name balls.’
13. On University Challenge:
‘Reading books and s**t all the time. Where’s that gonna get them?’
14. On A Level results day:
15. Scarlett on becoming religious:
‘I think I might start going to church. As long as I’m not hungover. I can’t be in a place of God when I’m hungover can I? With vodka sweats and that.’
16. Scarlett on the WORST insult you could give someone:
Please, don't ever change!
Which was your favourite quote? Let us know via Facebook or Twitter (@CloserOnline) now.