We cannot get enough of TV Queen Scarlett Moffatt who is more famous for her witty one-liners than her incredible weight loss transformation and her adventures with campmate (and heart-throb) Larry Lamb.
Let's journey back and remember all her hillarious quips from Channel 4's Gogglebox where she discusses everything from Ed Balls to getting your knockers out for a spray tan.
1. Scarlett Moffatt on Martin Freeman's political video for the Labour Party ahead of the 2015 general election:
2. Scarlett on her celebrity doppelganger:
3. On Simon Cowell:
Betty: “Why’s he wearing sunglasses indoors?”
4. On Bear Grylls’ The Island:
5. On London life:
6. Scarlett on The Voice:
7. During a documentary called Collectaholics, about a man who collects hundreds and hundreds of teddy bears:
8. On getting your boobs out for a spray tan:
9. On psychics:
10. On Gregg Wallace in Strictly Come Dancing:
11. Scarlett on life in the North:
12. On Ed Balls:
14. On University Challenge:
15. When Jeremy Corbyn was elected Labour leader:
16. On A Level results day:
17. Scarlett on becoming religious:
18. On dieting:
19. Scarlet Moffatt on that plastic bag saga:
20. Scarlett on the WORST insult you could give someone:
Please, don't ever change!
Which was your favourite quote? Let us know via Facebook or Twitter (@CloserOnline) now.