It could have been so much worse...
A two-year-old boy saved his brother's life after a chest of drawers fell on top of him.
Twins Brock and Bowdy Shoff, from Utah, USA, were climbing up the chest of drawers in their nursery when the furniture came away from the wall and trapped Brock underneath it.
The accident was captured on the nursery's surveillance camera, and posted online by the boys' father, Ricky Shoff.
In the video, the heart-stopping moment shows Bowdy being able to crawl free, but Brock is trapped - and worryingly seems to have a lot of pressure on his ribs and head.
Their mother, Kayli Oliverson Shoff, was supervising the boys, and had just nipped out of the room for a moment.
After trying to lift the massive dresser off of his brother, Bowdy then pushes the entire thing and manages to free Brock.
Ricky posted the video on New Year's Day, saying: "I've been a little hesitant to post this. But I feel it's not only to bring awareness, but it is also incredible.
"We are so grateful for the bond that these twin brothers share. We know Bowdy was not alone in moving the dresser off of Brock. And feel blessed that he is ok. Please make sure all your dressers are bolted and secured to the wall. Please share."
Thankfully, both boys were absolutely fine, but the video is raising awareness of the importance of fastening furniture to walls.
This comes after Ikea agreed in December last year to pay $50 million to the families of three boys who were all, on separate occasions, crushed to death by the same model of dresser in the US. All boys were just two years old.
Read more like this: