Every Tuesday, Grazia's Style Editor Polly Knight reveals what is at the top of her wishlist
From new high-street heroes to the It bag update, here are this week's big hitters...
1. High-Street Find, £49.99 from Zara
Knitwear has never been an afterthought for me; it's a certified staple in my winter wardrobe. But with a closet full of sleek knits already, I can't wait to add this attention-grabbing sweater with its fluffy contrast cuffs.
Jumper, £49.99 from Zara
2. Repeat Offender, £1,500 from Luisa Beccaria
As a year-round dress addict, I'm something of an expert, and this velvet midi - complete with femme fatale plunging neckline - is pitch perfect.
Dress, £1,500 from Luisa Beccaria at Matches Fashion
3. Lust-After Accessory, £1,895 from Loewe
The ultimate 'do it all' tote; you can fold it, zip it, carry it or sling it across your body. Chic beyond and so damn practical.
Bag, £1,895 from Loewe at Matches Fashion
4. Bubble Breaker, £100 from Clarks
In a bid to break out of being perma-heeled, I'm snapping up this pair of chunky-soled Chelsea boots.
Boots, £100 from Clarks
5. Repeat Offender, £260 from Celine Eyewear
To satisfy the Celine addiction, of course.
Opticals, £260 from Celina Eyewear at Matches Fashion
6. Bubble Breaker, £935 from Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
I'm not a huge fan of dresses or print, so this is a double-whammy bubble buster. Gulp. I'll wear it with thick lug-soled boots.
Dress, £935 from Preen by Thornton Bregazzi at Matches Fashion
7. High-Street Find, £55 from Arket
Sage-coloured denim? Yes please. Plus it looks brilliant with black - bonus.
Trousers, £55 from Arket
8. Luft-After Accessory, £1,100 from Louis Vuitton
Boots, £1,100 from Louis Vuitton
9. Lust-After Accessory, £980 from Lemaire
Beautiful leather, clean lines and oversized - what's not to want?
Bag, £980 from Lemaire at Matches Fashion
10. Repeat Offender, £1,610 from Gucci
I wear lots of shirts, but this season I'm upgrading (budget willing) to a high-neck blouse.
Blouse, £1,610 from Gucci at Matches Fashion
11. High-Street Find, £149.99 from H&M Studio
This mannish coat will become a wardrobe staple, and at this price, it's a steal!
Coat, £149.99 from [H&M Studio[(http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0542130001.html)
12. Bubble Breaker, £250 from Frame Denim
Love jeans, hate how they look on me. But hold on, these make me want to try!
Jeans, £250 from Frame Denim at Net-A-Porter
13. High-Street Find, £79.99 from Mango
Cosy faux fur and cool contrast sleeves. The perfect way to jazz up my 'bubble breaker' denim.
Coat, £79.99 from Mango
14. Repeat Offender, £1,450 from Alessandra Rich
I once jumped in a pool wearing one of AR's party-ready creations. I have no doubt this dress will bring me just as much fun.
Dress, £1,450 fro Alessandra Rich at Matches Fashion
15. High-Street Find, £49 from & Other Stories
I believe that you can never have too many shirts, right? This one has my name written all over it. Thanks, Stories.
Shirt, £49 from & Other Stories
16. Lust-After Accessory, £430 from Elizabeth and James
The Olsen twins really know how to nail sleek accessories, and this burgundy, woven bucket bag is definitely on my lust-list for A/W '17.
Bag, £430 from Elizabeth and James
See more of our print and digital shopping editors' fashion picks in the gallery below:
READ MORE: 10 Items Which Prove Mango Is The New Zara